Located on the boundaries of the Al Zahia development between Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and University City the newly released limited number of Commercial Villas offer everything a growing business or investor could need. With exceptional value for money, this is a unique opportunity to put your business in a prime position for success. Al Zahia is Sharjah’s first mixed-use gated community with a carefully planned and beautifully designed development within an affluent, fast-growing neighbourhood.
Primed for success.
All of our Commercial Villas have been designed to meet the highest standards, while leaving your business or tenant free to make their own unique mark.
Providing you with a flexible perspective and the opportunity to design your very own business and achieve your desired finish, the internal walls, floors, ceiling, staircase and doors
within the commercial Villas have been removed to allow you an open space environment that can then be customised to meet your needs.
Al Zahia: at a glance
- Sharjah’s first gated community.
- 24-hour security with gated entrance.
- 1 million sqm of 1200 villas and town houses , 1000 apartments home to 12000 residents.
- Individual parking spaces.
- Located near to the planned City Centre Al Zahia.
- Direct access to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road and University Road.
- Opportunities for branding and signage on Commercial Villas facades.
- All servicing provided by Sharjah Municipality.
- Close proximity to Sharjah International Free Zone, the planned Sharjah health care City, Sharjah International Airport and 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport
Commercial Villas – Ideally located for:
- Education including day nurseries, crèches, consultancy’s and boutique education and training centres.
- Amenity Retailers including, shops, hairdressers, nail salons or travel and ticket agencies.
- Financial and professional services including banks, building societies, estate and recruitment agencies, offices and real estate brokers.
- Health, lifestyle and culture facilities including clinics, dentists, doctors, gyms, galleries, museums and libraries.
Non- permissible businesses:
- Food and drink outlets including restaurants, snack bars, cafes and takeaways.
- Industrial storage or distribution such as warehouses, distribution centres of anything involving chemicals or manufacturing.
- Miscellaneous others including shops selling motor vehicles, launderettes, petrol filling stations, boarding or guest houses, indoor and outdoor leisure uses or anything deemed inappropriate for a residential community.